School Meals Continues
School Meals will still provided at our building 1865 Morris Avenue Bronx NY 10453. Anyone can pick up three meals at one time in front of the School Cafeteria, entrance on Mt. Hope.
- Meals will be served 7:30am to 1:30pm.
- Meals can be picked up by student or by Guardian. No Id required.
- For additional information or other sites closer to your homes, please visit https://www.schools.nyc.gov/school-life/food/free-meals
Remote Devices & Free Internet Providers*
Source: Schools.nyc.gov and local media
To request a loan of a remote learning device , Please fill out the following form: Click Here
- Parent can call companies below who are providing internet access free of charge
- Spectrum: 844-488-8398/ 60 days of free wifi, Must cancel at 60 day mark.
- Optimum: 866-200-9522 / 60 days of free wifi, Must cancel at 60 day mark.
- Xfinity: Hot Spots available to all www.xfinity.com/wifi
School Based Support Team
You may click below to view resources to aid you during this difficult time a Link for Families and Caregivers.
Additional list of resources
- Parents & Student may enroll in an enrichment learning center
- Centers are open to NYC students whom parents are essential workers.
- Centers are open from 7:30am to 6:00 pm.
Educational Resource List
Student and Parent Educational Resource list
- Free Audiobooks Online Audible’s free site for families and children: https://stories.audible.com/discovery
- Free ebooks and audiobooks app "Simply E" works with NYPL with or without a library card! https://www.nypl.org/books-music-movies/ebookcentr...